There are many reasons to choose naturopathy:
● If you have a chronic disease which is not responding to the treatments recommended by other medical practitioners.
● If you are tired of taking drugs to maintain health for the rest of your life. Naturopathic treatments address the root cause instead of symptoms.
● If you want a treatment that offers a holistic approach i.e. it considers all your symptoms and you as a whole, instead of just targeting the disease to be eliminated.
● If you prefer natural cures to drug-based symptom treatment and want to avoid drug side effects (all drugs may have side effects – even the safest approved drugs have side effects).
There is a wide range of illnesses which Naturopathy treats either alone or in combination with other complementary treatments.
● Internal Organ Dysfunction e.g. chronic disorders of Lungs, Liver, Kidneys, and Heart
● Common Chronic Diseases e.g. Hypertension, Diabetes, Asthma, Obesity
● Gastrointestinal tract Disorders e.g. Colitis, Ulcerative Colitis, Chronic Constipation
● Joint Pains e.g. Arthritis, Spondylosis, Back Pain, etc.
● Neuromuscular e.g. Paralysis, Neuro-Myopathy, Sciatica, Hemiplegia, etc.
Naturopathy is useful for :Gastro Intestinal Diseases, Chronic Constipation, Abdominal Disorders, Gastritis, Hyper Acidity, Ulcers, Dysentery, Irritable Syndrome, Colitis